Aston Martin V8 Vantage
2006 ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE
Chassis number: SCFBB03B86GC01858
Exterior colour: Meteorite Silver
Interior colour: Black
Mileage: 49,916 Km
● This Aston Martin V8 Vantage is a timelessly specified example of the sophisticated yet powerful British sports car, offered with three owners from new and relatively low mileage.
● Under the bonnet sits a naturally aspirated 4.3-litre V8, delivering around 375hp to the rear wheels via a six-speed manual transmission.
● This example was originally a US-delivered model, which was first registered in July 2006, and is understood to have been previously been driven by the wife of the famous Dutch racing driver Toine Hezemans, who owned and kept the car at his second home in Bonaire in the Caribbean. Later it was imported to his other residence in Brussels Belgium where it was kept under a German registration for a short period.
● This V8 Vantage is now located in Belgium and is understood to have had three owners from new. The car now is for sale directly from the current owner who owns the Aston since 2015.
● The odometer shows a modest 49,916 Kms from new.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
● This V8 Vantage is finished in the refined shade of Meteorite Silver over a black leather-trimmed interior, featuring an Alcantara headlining, and brushed aluminium and patterned satin-black trim.
● It rides on a set of 19-inch seven-spoke alloy wheels finished in gloss-dark grey, framing red Aston Martin-branded brake callipers and shod in mixed tyres.
● The factory specification includes rear parking sensors, automatic air conditioning, a fold-out media system with satellite navigation, cruise control, a heated rear screen, and electrically adjustable seats.
● This example now features slightly newer and brighter taillights.
● The car comes with the owner’s guide, a Belgian technical inspection document, both parts of the Belgian registration document, a printed-out Car-Pass report, the COC document, two keys, an Aston Martin-branded umbrella, the Bonaire numberplate, and tools.
● Specific notes from the seller include: there are slight imperfections on the boot lid, and the dashboard leather trim has been properly repaired.
● The seller is not aware of any mechanical faults, though they do note that the digital displays on the instrument cluster are not 100% clear to read, the ‘alignment’ of the media system screen is not very clean, and the mechanism that holds the driver’s door open does not work.
● The car’s last roadworthiness test was conducted on 21 August 2020 at 48,569 Kms, which is understood to have resulted in a clean pass with no advisories.
● The current owner purchased the car in 2015 at 30,000 Kms, and has since carried out all the maintenance as required. He owns an official garage for maintaining and restoring classic cars and therefore the executed works are not documented via receipts or invoices.
This Aston Martin V8 Vantage is a handsomely specified example of the elegant yet thrilling British sports car, offered with three owners from new. Presented with a sophisticated Meteorite Grey finish, and boasting a powerful V8 engine coupled to an engaging six-speed manual gearbox, it would make a highly capable companion for weekend drives, visits to car shows, and long-distance road trips alike.